Photos and Videos tagged with #UCAN
If you know our story, you know that we started our company inspired by a boy named Jonah. He is the reason we are here today and his family remain our number one fans. This past weekend we sponsored our very first marathon. We were the nutrition on the entire race course, before/during/after. Jonah's grandparents, Barry & Fern, flew all the way from Connecticut to help us celebrate #UCAN. Fern, at 71 years old, crossed the finish line in phenomenal fashion at the 5K. Congrats to Fern and thank you to the Feldmans for all you do for our company and for making this past weekend a success. You truly are champions in every way. #UCAN INSPIRE GREATNESS #thankyou #familyofchampions #rockstars @AAMarathon @feldoct @DFeldo @Jonah37f
- 66 days ago via site
Happy 39th birthday to a legend, team #UCAN athlete Meb Keflezighi (@runmeb). We hope you have an amazing day celebrating your awesomeness. We thought how better to tell you Happy 39, then to tell you in 39 ways.
39 reasons we love Meb Kefelzighi ::
1. He inspires us daily.
2. He smiles all the time.
3. He shows us that age doesn't matter.
4. His entire family rocks.
5. He has a great brother and agent, Hawi. (@hawisports)
6. He is humble.
7. He is an Olympian, three times over.
8. He has a place in his heart for NYC and Boston, as do we.
9. He always runs to win.
10. He is super funny and uses words like 'meblicious'.
11. He has been with us from the beginning, and year after year he just gets better and better.
12. He loves his fans and would sign autographs all day if it brought a smile.
13. His life story will bring you to tears, in an incredible way.
14. Running is his job, AND his passion.
15. HE LOVES SWEETS.
16. He is loyal.
17. He is super polite.
18. He loves giving inspirational advice to younger runners.
19. He tweets.
20. He loves UCAN, chocolate is his favorite. (he also likes vanilla cream)
21. He loves to travel and experience new places and people.
22. He gives high fives to runners who pass by and hugs to small children.
23. He never gives up, even when it hurts and the odds are against him.
24. He has a lot of bling. Medals, medals and more medals.
25. He started running because he wanted an "A" in class.
26. He has all girls in his household and thinks that is awesome.
27. He is really smart.
28. He lives his life with love for his family, his sport and his fans.
29. He is a clean, but very smart competitor.
30. He respects his competitors and many of them are some of his closest friends.
31. He always delivers on his commitments, no matter what.
32. He goes above and beyond what is needed and asked of him, almost always.
33. He never says no and tries hard to fulfill every request from fans, companies, reporters, stores, the running community.
34. He knows that a lot of people are looking up to him - so he tries hard to be the hero that people want him to be. Even if he doesn't think he is a hero. (To us he is a SUPERHERO)
35. He has strong faith and he never loses sight of that.
36. He has tremendous respect for his parents and admires what they have achieved.
37. He loves America and everything he stands for screams red, white and blue.
38. He loves his family and is an amazing son, brother, father and husband.
39. He is one of our favorites and every day we say to ourselves, how can we be more like Meb. He is such a winner, across the board.
39 and counting...HE IS A CHAMPION!!!
Happy Birthday Meb!!! You are a rockstar!! #UCAN BE MEBNIFICENT! #UCAN CELEBRATE. (make sure to have some strawberry cheesecake, we know how much you love it)
- 67 days ago via site
Why do we love team #UCAN athlete Meb Keflezighi (@runmeb)? Let us count the ways. Meb is so much more than a runner, he is just an all-around amazing guy. Yesterday, he spent hours giving people high fives as they crossed the 5K, half-marathon and marathon finish lines at the All American Marathon at Fort Bragg, NC. That is what we consider a true champion. #inMebwetrust #mebstrong #UCANstrong @hawisports @AAMarathon
- 67 days ago via site
We couldn't love this photo more with @runmeb and @hawisports! People can have the strongest affect on our lives. You become the people you surround yourself with. The people you associate with and share your ideas and dreams have a major influence on how you choose to act upon or not act upon those dreams. Sometimes we are blessed with phenomenal people, who make us our very best. If you ever meet Meb's family, you understand that his success comes from his heart. And, his heart is full. What a glorious week for this amazing family. Meb Keflezighi pictured here with brother Hawi and wife Yordanos. Meb's love story is not just one of running. Congrats to the whole Keflezighi family. #mebstrong #bostonstrong #UCAN BELIEVE
- 77 days ago via site
This is the most perfect picture of today. Meb (@runmeb) is our king of the road. Last year, on the day of the marathon, our hearts were broken. We launched at the Boston Marathon, we launched in Boston in 2010 behind Meb Keflezighi. He has been with us from the beginning. What happened last year not only affected the entire running community, but the world. We started a #UCAN BOSTON STRONG campaign last year to encourage people to get to the finish line for those that couldn't at Boston. To run for Boston. To run sole to soul. Today, our very first #UCAN athlete, crossed the finish in first. He won for Boston. He won for a nation. He won for runners everywhere. Thank you Meb for being Mebnificent, and continuing to inspire us daily. You have proven that things definitely get better with age and that age is limitless. #UCAN BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF YOUR DREAMS #UCAN RUN TO WIN #UCAN BOSTON STRONG #inMebwetrust #teamUCAN #mebstrong #bostonstrong #fuelofchampions @Bostonmarathon
- 81 days ago via site
This weekend remember that health is a relationship between you and your body. Make sure your relationship is a good one. The work week may stop on Friday at 5:30 pm, but that doesn't mean your body does. Treat it well. 7 days a week. 24 hours a day. #UCAN LIVE HEALTHY #livealifefulloflife
- 91 days ago via site
Bam! then Bam! Talk about an amazing season for @UConnHuskies basketball!! A huge 'Congratulations' to the Connecticut Huskies Women's Basketball Team!! Again, we've been cheering on the Huskies from the beginning. A perfect season!! Doesn't get much better than that! You embody everything that is the #UCAN spirit and we are so proud of all of you. Awesome, just awesome. You never cease to amaze us. #FinalFour #NationalChampions #UCAN INSPIRE GREATNESS #Connecticutproud #UCONN
- 93 days ago via site
We would like to say 'Congratulations' to the @UConnHuskies. We have been cheering you on from the beginning. To our home school, you represent all that is #UCAN and we couldn't be more proud of such an amazing team. Such a great underdog to champions story. Way to go boys. Thanks for bringing it back home. #FinalFour #NationalChampions #UCAN INSPIRE GREATNESS #Connecticutproud #UCONN
- 94 days ago via site
- 96 days ago via site
This was "absotutulutely" the right thing to do. To @glamrunner and @GOTRI - we want you to know that we believe in your mission and applaud you for being so awesome. Monika Allen, you rock! Please keep rocking the tutus! #tutusrock - In your honor, we, along with our fans, have pledged to run our next races in a tutu. To show that runners stand together and run united. #UCAN INSPIRE RUNNERS EVERYWHERE #thankyou
To check out Glam Runner and their line of tutus, visit http://glam-runner.com/
or learn more about and donate to a great cause:
Girls of the Run of San Diego at http://www.gotrsd.org/
To read more about this story on NBC, visit http://bit.ly/1m7lDbn
- 105 days ago via site
We believe in chocolate for breakfast. UCAN chocolate with coffee. UCAN chocolate with berries. UCAN chocolate with banana. UCAN chocolate with almond milk. As long as it is UCAN chocolate powered by SuperStarch! Because how better to start the day... then feeling like a superhero. #chocolatemakeseverythingbetter #UCAN FEEL SUPER
- 109 days ago via site