Marketing geek, blogger, presenter, Dad-not in that order. Big on pragmatism, coffee & testing/learning/sharing/DOING social mkt. Also at @empowermm, @badpitch
#DigNC discussing how digital ent. is best poised to address changing US consumer
Our neighbor @bowtiecafe is already into cause mkt w/ Cincinnati Zoo bowties. ^KD
To celebrate our @adage award, @empowermm brought in a barista from @coffee_emporium to start our day.
Sooo happy @bowtiecafe has opened its doors. #TGIF
90% of newscasters do it and the other 10% are liars.
Serious deer across the street. 5yr old son is unimpressed.
@jonmrich one of our computers is lying. I humbly submit exhibit A:
Propane-fueled ingenuity. Hank Hill would be proud.
Love the new exhibit opening soon at @The_Carnegie - great art, great space. Hope to have an event there soon.
Quaker takes less is more packaging to a new extreme.
This pic from Fernbank yesterday sums up today also - amazing weather!
Making sauce. 25 cases = 175 jars!
Mural spotting in Cincinnati?! We need an app for that.
Nice crowd for the #140conf
How to turn off FB Place's worst option: http:://bit.ly/aCXP6i via @brad_king
Do we drink the pretty latte? Yes, we do.
@JeffreyHayzlett and @AshleyWalters at The Mirror Test / BMA event
@JeffreyHayzlett underway at BMA event discussing his new book "Mirror Test"
The boy rocks out on a "Play Me I'm Yours" piano at Union Terminal.
"In the Know" outside of it technically. One of #Cincinnati's many murals.
Twitpic supports an Open Internet. Join us in the fight against legislation like SOPA and PIPA.
©2014 Twitpic Inc, All Rights Reserved