Media Matters

@mmfa

Media Matters for America is the nation's premier progressive media watchdog, research and information center.

Photos and Videos by @mmfa

  • Timeline
  • Gallery

  • 1001 days ago via site
  • 1,720

MSNBC, CNN vs. Fox News' coverage of Obama's immigration speech: http://mm4a.org/17MlFx1

  • 1005 days ago via site
  • 1,261

LINK: http://mm4a.org/19WvyOo UCLA's Michael LaCour's graph indicates whether news consumption has a partisan skew. Notice the green circle (emphasis added): It's a group of Republicans who consume significantly more conservative media than they do liberal media. And that's where you'll find Fox News' base..

  • 1011 days ago via site
  • 1,467

No, Rush Limbaugh. No.
Audio: http://mm4a.org/19kA7ju

  • 1020 days ago via site
  • 2,731

Fox News uses Senate Republicans' photo op to blame Senate Dems for the shutdown: http://mm4a.org/1fIWkNo

  • 1027 days ago via site
  • 924

On opening day of the Obamacare exchanges, Fox News covered the new health care program pretty much how you would expect them to: http://mm4a.org/18LjPxO

  • 1028 days ago via site
  • 1,316

For more on this, do read Jonathan Chait: http://nym.ag/16EuSNa

  • 1028 days ago via site
  • 1,330

As Obamacare starts to roll out, it's important to remember what we're working with: a supremely complicated health care system.

From the uninsured to Medicare, this is a breakdown of health insurance in America.

  • 1029 days ago via site
  • 1,575

What The Media's False Equivalence Misses About The Government Shutdown Threat: http://mm4a.org/Gzsefh

  • 1029 days ago via site
  • 519

Fox Host Steve Doocy tried to point out that not that many more people have health care insurance under Obamacare: http://mm4a.org/1eMqJJa

The thing is, the public exchanges through which people can obtain insurance aren't even open until Tuesday...

  • 1030 days ago via site
  • 725

  • 1039 days ago via site
  • 1,346

Don't expect to see this very often on Fox News: http://mm4a.org/15GH1OZ

  • 1040 days ago via site
  • 1,704

  • 1040 days ago via site
  • 937

As the Republican-led House votes to cut $40 billion dollars from the food stamp program, we encourage you to brush up on your facts about SNAP.

  • 1040 days ago via site
  • 822

  • 1042 days ago via site
  • 871

This week it was revealed that the widening income gap between the richest 1% and the other 99% broke records in 2012. The share of income captured by the 1% was the highest since 1928: http://mm4a.org/1aAiJdB

  • 1046 days ago via site
  • 632

VIDEO: http://mm4a.org/17nhjx6 Bill O'Reilly tries to pretend that conservatives were left out of the March on Washington anniversary.

  • 1061 days ago via site
  • 2,497

It's very sad that while so many have suffered during the struggle to secure the right to vote for all Americans, conservative media is trying to walk back those efforts in favor of a more discriminatory process.

Fox marks the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington by smearing the voting rights struggle: http://mm4a.org/1dqltLL

  • 1062 days ago via site
  • 610

Fox News announced that the sea-level rise would only amount to "a few inches over a century" in a "worst-case scenario."But the world's top climate scientists found that sea levels could rise by more than **three feet** by the year 2100 if man-made global warming continues at the rate it's at. FULL STORY: http://mm4a.org/176Oirj

  • 1067 days ago via site
  • 860

Fox News announced that the sea-level rise would only amount to "a few inches over a century" in a "worst-case scenario."But the world's top climate scientists found that sea levels could rise by more than **three feet** by the year 2100 if man-made global warming continues at the rate it's at. FULL STORY: http://mm4a.org/176Oirj

  • 1067 days ago via site
  • 66