Organic Tazo Chai Full Leaf Tea and Blueberry scone to shake off drowsiness!
578 days ago via site
am sharing some uplifting & encouraging words, positive thoughts just to brighten up those ppl who are sad and in tough times, depressed and never realize that life is good and worth living for.
do u remember this quotes,
1. "Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out." - John Wooden
2. “How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself. So always think positively.” - Norman Vincent Peale
3. "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau
4. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” - Arthur Rubinstein
5. "To reach a port, we must sail ~ sail, not tie at anchor ~ sail, not drift." - Franklin Delano Roosevelt
6. You may encounter defeats, but you must not be defeated. - Maya Angelou
7. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss
8. “There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all.” - AU
9. "This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. "Happiness and love are just a choice away." - Leo Buscaglia
579 days ago via site
coffee... cereals.... fruits. is my happiness. i love it.
All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.~
John Gunther, best known for his memoir, Death Be Not Proud.
life is like driving a car. u should keep ur eyes on the road, focus on the direction that u are going, but do not forget the importance of ur rearview mirror. u need to reflect on where you have been, how you got where u are, and check on those who may be following you. - AU
609 days ago via site
a perfect evening with my loves....
a healthy after dinner treat - mixed berries FROZEN YOGURT!
the yogurt party won't stop till i drop;-)