90% of people were put on this earth to complicate things. The other 10% were put here to mock them and make cool stuff.
@Thx4ShowingUp just found this in my parents' garage. I think it's a sign.
@Jalopnik saw this Hyundai sporting a training bra in Trona today. Me hopey you likey- http://twitpic.com/6i10j6
@Jalopnik saw this Hyundai sporting a training bra in Trona today. Me hopey you likey-
@jefferyjake @ohheybrah @kmccormi, jealous much? (yes actually, second to the right IS nacho cheese:
@digibruce if you didn't need a helmet, it doesn't count.
I'm right here with @ohheybrah.
Mt. Eolus 14,039
Sad day. Tossing this custom SuperG board. It's a 190 and stiff as a boner. Anyone in Boulder want it, FO FREE?
@wendymac made this for me. I love it. Thank you so much.
I'm right here.
Thanks for helping us so much this week. We're writing real responses now. Hopefully it helps. I owe you beers.
Today we put up a billboard in Soho that uses Twitter to display the world's mood in real-time. Hope you like it
. @aMichaelCody you mean THIS Vail poster?
My good friend @lauraalbers and is taking your questions now. Call her and ask her anything!
Looking back on my three tweets this morning, this makes perfect sense:
@carriejohnson our little friend won't shut up about you this morning.
Twitpic supports an Open Internet. Join us in the fight against legislation like SOPA and PIPA.
©2014 Twitpic Inc, All Rights Reserved