1. In large bowl, place chicken breasts; add margarita mix and 1 tablespoon lime peel. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate chicken.
2. Heat gas or charcoal grill. Drain chicken; place on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade 2 to 3 times, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Discard any remaining marinade.
3. In small bowl, mix yogurt and lime peel. Serve chicken topped with yogurt mixture and lime slices.
1 Serving: Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g); Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 100mg; Potassium 330mg; Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g); Protein 33g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 8%; Iron 6%; Vitamin D 6%
Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate, 4 1/2 Very Lean Meat, 1/2 Fat
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.
669 days ago via site
Three simple ingredients are all you need to make homemade fro-yo pops. And that’s not even the best part! Wait until you get a taste of the flavor from the fresh fruit. Just pick your favorite and freeze on.
2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt
2 cups cut-up fresh fruit such as blueberries, bananas, cherries, grapes, papaya, peaches, oranges or raspberries
1 tablespoon honey
1. In blender, place all ingredients. Cover; blend until smooth.
2. Divide mixture among 6 (5-oz) paper cups. Cover cups with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop. (Or fill ice pop molds according to manufacturer’s directions.) Freeze about 6 hours or until frozen.