Official Twitter Boston Fire. Have your home heating system checked out for the winter months. Common cause of carbon monoxide incidents are faulty furnaces.
Mass Ave. at Haviland St.
Commissioner Fraser, Lt. Guilfoyle, Lt. Mitchell, Chief of Dept. Abraira & Local 718 President Rich Paris
Tower Ladder 10's crew after the fire is out.
Lots and lots of hose dropped for this brush fire
Engine 3 pipe at work
Twitpic supports an Open Internet. Join us in the fight against legislation like SOPA and PIPA.
©2013 Twitpic Inc, All Rights Reserved