Official Twitter Boston Fire. Have your home heating system checked out for the winter months. Common cause of carbon monoxide incidents are faulty furnaces.
Commissioner Fraser, Lt. O'Brien, Capt. Viola, Chief Hasson & Local 718 President Rich Paris
In front of 15 Bellvista St. in Allston
Thanks to the many firefighters from across the state who helped make tonight's dinner a success.
Honoring our Veterans
@MassStatePolice using its spotlight to light our flag
Thanks to @MassStatePolice for the assist displaying the flag.
Ladder 18 proudly displaying our flag over Seaport Blvd. Never Forget!
Person being treated and transported by Boston EMS
On the ground
Technical Rescue teams working
Burned away wooden floor at rear of building
Burned beams holding up section of 1st floor
Twitpic supports an Open Internet. Join us in the fight against legislation like SOPA and PIPA.
©2013 Twitpic Inc, All Rights Reserved