Tom Fortunato

@4chewnahdoe

Writer, artist, advocate for the homeless, sometimes-musician, and a lover of adventure. Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Photos and Videos by @4chewnahdoe

  • Timeline
  • Gallery

oh hey what's up.

  • 14 days ago via site
  • 13

I was the hero of again for finding two F-588-SP-BN today that had been missing since Nov. 2011

  • 706 days ago via site
  • 31

Artcraft Pilgrim Versus The World!

  • 718 days ago via site
  • 26

Rollin' in the GREEN today at #LightingExpo, motherfuckers!

  • 724 days ago via site
  • 31

"You can't put a baby in a jar, they'll put you on the news and make you look like a crazy person!"

  • 810 days ago via site
  • 33

. This sip is for you, Ginger! #TLPS

  • 823 days ago via site
  • 50

I found the receipt from the diner we ate at in Canada while I was scanning docs Hendrix sent me:

  • 828 days ago via site
  • 32

well, you asked for it! All we have is this first sentence though.

  • 850 days ago via site
  • 45

As a journalist this makes my blood boil. The man just wanted to see the picture of himself #NJDOC has online!

  • 886 days ago via site
  • 47

Got another letter from my favorite inmate today, filled with outrage and injustice that should cover.

  • 886 days ago via site
  • 26

#AchievementUnlocked

  • 886 days ago via site
  • 38

Before the #TLPS livetweeting begins, I'M OFFICIALLY A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!! Now to finish my certificate, then...?

  • 893 days ago via site
  • 36

I took your advice and decided to see about printing these again. Self-printing doesn't seem worth it

  • 897 days ago via site
  • 28

Alright, finally printing these. I printed one mock-up tonight. Wasted a lot of paper getting the collation right.

  • 897 days ago via site
  • 23

. and here's the black and white outline version!

  • 898 days ago via site
  • 22

. since you love my lampreys so much... I drew this during the a certain municipal gov't meeting

  • 898 days ago via site
  • 27

This is how I get my articles done. #PartyLikeAJournalist

  • 901 days ago via site
  • 37

enjoy my Paradise Lost inspired chibi Sin! ^__^

FACT: 5% of New Jersey's cities receive $5 Trillion from the other 95%. #OCCUPYPLAINFIELD!

  • 969 days ago via site
  • 47

1 2 3 Next