Darcy Spencer

@darcyspencer

Freelance NBC4 Reporter covering the DMV since 2001. News junkie. UMD grad. Mom. Living in my home state: MD

Rotate photo View full size
A man attempting to light a cigarette at the stove accidentally caught his clothes on fire on Decatur Ave. He has serious, life threatening injuries. All according to Montgomery County Fire @nbcwashington

Views 132

210 days ago

A man attempting to light a cigarette at the stove accidentally caught his clothes on fire on Decatur Ave. He has serious, life threatening injuries. All according to Montgomery County Fire

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled