160 days ago
That's #Romania !! A stray dog mommy - a pregnant mommy - probably poisoned with Carbofuran (commonly know as FURADAN) a poison banned in the in the entire European Union seen a few dogs ago. The picture was originally published at: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=303005509837559&set=a.112211235583655.14642.100003843375131&type=1&theater
ROMANIA seems to have enormous quantities of FURADAN - dogs are being poisoned with it all over Romanian. And this is not just us, OFA, saying it, no, there are necropsy reports that confirm it:
A quarter of a tea-spoon of Carbofuran is enough to kill an adult man - now imagine how little is needed to kill a child?
OFA will make "the use of CHARBOFURAN in Romania" the object of a separate petition to the EU calling for an investigation, and it will be released within shortly. Please stay tuned!
Realtime comments disabled
Copy & paste this code into your website
©2014 Twitpic Inc, All Rights Reserved