AgentGrizzle ™ ©

@AgentGrizzle

99% of the time I'm thinking sports, movies, comedy, YouTube, blah, meh, how, huh, WTF, food and video games. The other 1% i’m usually asleep. Cool story, bro

They don't make them like this anymore... #HMVLaunch #F12013

Views 72

666 days ago

They don't make them like this anymore... #HMVLaunch #F12013

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled