Media Matters

@mmfa

Media Matters for America is the nation's premier progressive media watchdog, research and information center.

Rotate photo View full size
This week it was revealed that the widening income gap between the richest 1% and the other 99% broke records in 2012.  The share of income captured by the 1% was the highest since 1928: http://mm4a.org/1aAiJdB

Views 567

318 days ago

This week it was revealed that the widening income gap between the richest 1% and the other 99% broke records in 2012. The share of income captured by the 1% was the highest since 1928: http://mm4a.org/1aAiJdB

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled