John Maenpaa

@ritchiepage2001

Christian/Patriot/Libertarian-Socialist and I support: AFL-CIO & IWW & ACLU & Occupy & Declaration Of Independence & Constitution #union #iww #WIUnion #occupy

Rotate photo View full size
#union #iww #occupy #ows #p2 #p21 #tlot #tcot #teaparty

[VIDEO] Economist Joseph Stiglitz Talks Shared Prosperity at the 2013 AFL-CIO Convention

http://www.aflcio.org/Blog/Economy/Economist-Joseph-Stiglitz-Talks-Shared-Prosperity-at-the-2013-AFL-CIO-Convention

You all know the facts, said economist Joseph Stiglitz, addressing the 2013 AFL-CIO Convention delegates. America's workers productivity has soared, yet wages have stagnated. 

"You've worked hard since 1979, your output per hour has increased 40%, but pay has barely increased," said Stiglitz. "The Great Recession has made things worse....95% of the gains from 2009 to 2012 went to the upper 1%. The rest, the 99%, never recovered."...

Views 42

306 days ago

#union #iww #occupy #ows #p2 #p21 #tlot #tcot #teaparty

[VIDEO] Economist Joseph Stiglitz Talks Shared Prosperity at the 2013 AFL-CIO Convention

http://www.aflcio.org/Blog/Economy/Economist-Joseph-Stiglitz-Talks-Shared-Prosperity-at-the-2013-AFL-CIO-Convention

You all know the facts, said economist Joseph Stiglitz, addressing the 2013 AFL-CIO Convention delegates. America's workers productivity has soared, yet wages have stagnated.

"You've worked hard since 1979, your output per hour has increased 40%, but pay has barely increased," said Stiglitz. "The Great Recession has made things worse....95% of the gains from 2009 to 2012 went to the upper 1%. The rest, the 99%, never recovered."...

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled