Ford Tumwesigye

@4dmtj

90% of my brain is thinking Networking,Programming, NewTech,Phones, World Events. The other 10% thinks @Arsenal

Rotate photo View full size
Meanwhile there was this baby clearly excited. #FutureSupporters #UgandaVsAngola #WeBelieve

Views 124

409 days ago

Meanwhile there was this baby clearly excited. #FutureSupporters #UgandaVsAngola #WeBelieve

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled