Cameo Cinema

@CameoCinema

38 Home Street, Edinburgh. Originally opened as the King's Cinema, 1914. Reborn as the Cameo in 1949. Showing indie, cult, foreign language and good mainstream.

Don't forget we are showing The Dark Knight trilogy Sunday 7/4 (tomorrow) from 13:30!!!

Views 162

1235 days ago

Don't forget we are showing The Dark Knight trilogy Sunday 7/4 (tomorrow) from 13:30!!!

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled