Daniel

@xpin3appl3

99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, wtf, food and computers. The other 1% I’m usually asleep. #Saints #Yankees #Hokies #Gonzaga #Pelicans

Twitpic will be shutting down October 25th.

Read our blog for more info at http://blog.twitpic.com/2014/09/twitpic-is-shutting-down/

You can export your data and photos at here

Views 26

591 days ago

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled