Darcy Spencer

@darcyspencer

Freelance NBC4 Reporter covering the DMV since 2001. News junkie. UMD grad. Mom. Living in my home state: MD

Rotate photo View full size
UPDATE. #Fairfax Co explosion linked to a butane cooking stove that overheated. An electric stove burner was left on, heating the butane stove nearby. No one hurt. Cause: ACCIDENTAL. #va

Views 124

535 days ago

UPDATE. #Fairfax Co explosion linked to a butane cooking stove that overheated. An electric stove burner was left on, heating the butane stove nearby. No one hurt. Cause: ACCIDENTAL. #va

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled