Brian VanVreede

@BCcraftmaster

Youll notice that 98% of my tweets are about woodworking. The other 2% are beer related. Catch up on my projects at #bvvcraftmaster

Finally got my jig saw back so I could make the cut for the bent lam form #bvvcraftmaster

Views 25

710 days ago

Finally got my jig saw back so I could make the cut for the bent lam form #bvvcraftmaster

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled