Determined dreamer. Gifted napper. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usually asleep.
712 days ago
Every Dad should be armed.
Realtime comments disabled
Copy & paste this code into your website
©2014 Twitpic Inc, All Rights Reserved