Argos is helping you celebrate the Euros with great TV deals such as this Sharp 60 Inch Full HD 1080p Freeview HD Smart LED TV reduced by £500 to £999 http://bit.ly/Jj771e Even better, we’re giving away two pairs of tickets to see the England vs France game on 11th June 2012!
To enter simply follow on Twitter and retweet the following: RT & follow to enter. Win tickets for England v France or watch the Euros with our Sharp #ArgosTVDeal Terms apply
Terms & Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. This prize draw is open to UK residents except employees of Home Retail Group. Entrants below the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian before entering.
4. 2 prizes of a pair of tickets to England v France on 11th June 2012 in Donetsk, Ukraine (‘The Prize’). No other benefit, prize or entitlement is included or provided as part of the Promotion, including, without limitation, meals, travel, accommodation, visa or related expenses. Customer and his/her guest must obtain, at their own effort and cost, all necessary passports, visas, medical certificates, health insurance, travel insurance or other documentation required.
5. Neither customer nor guest may be on a National Government list of those banned from attending any European football stadium. Participation in the Promotion is deemed consent for Sharp to use customers' and/or guests' personal details to verify that they are not included on such list or other similar list.
6. Sharp will issue the Euro 2012 Tickets to eligible customers on or before 30 May 2012. Euro 2012 Tickets will be sent via recorded delivery to the customer address provided to Sharp/Argos. [Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Sharp, Euro 2012 Tickets will only be available directly to customer [on presentation of identification for both customer and guest].] Sharp accepts no responsibility for being unable to contact any customer due to any reasons beyond its control.
7. Customers and guests are advised to read UEFA Terms and Conditions relating to Euro2012 Venues and any other relevant terms to understand what information or documentation should be taken to the Euro2012 Venue. Customers and guests may need to provide photographic ID (e.g. passport) in order to access the Euro2012 Venue.
8. The Promotion is subject to and customers and guests agree to comply with all rules, regulations, terms, policies, and requirements of Sharp, UEFA and the organisers and promoters of Euro 2012 as may be provided or communicated to customers from time to time, including UEFA Terms and Conditions relating to Euro2012 Venues. Each customer and his/her guest agrees to comply with all reasonable requests of Sharp, UEFA, the organisers and promoters of Euro 2012 and their respective agents.
9. Sharp assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of communications. Sharp assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to any customer's or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials relating to the Promotion.
10. Neither Sharp nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with customers' and/or guests' participation in the Promotion or the Euro 2012 Tickets. Sharp assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the actions and/or omissions of, any other party (with the exception only of Sharp's agents), in relation to the Promotion.
11. Euro 2012 Tickets are not transferable, chargeable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. Customers and guests must not resell Euro 2012 Tickets. In the event for any reason the customer or guest does not redeem the Euro 2012 Tickets at the time stipulated by Sharp, then the Euro 2012 Tickets will be forfeited by the customer and/or guest and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu the Euro 2012 Tickets, unless otherwise agreed. Sharp reserves the right to substitute Euro 2012 Tickets (in whole or in part) with a substitute entitlement of equal or greater monetary value if for any reason the Euro 2012 Tickets as contemplated in these terms can not be awarded.
12. Customers and their guests must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour in connection with the Promotion, including during attendance at the football match, and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by UEFA and the organisers and promoters of Euro 2012, including without limitation, the ticket conditions and UEFA Terms and Conditions relating to Euro2012 Venues. Without limitation to the foregoing, Sharp reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion, and any future promotion or contest conducted by Sharp and to take such other action as may be appropriate against, any customer or guest who, in Sharp's reasonable suspicion, tampers or interferes with the Promotion process, violates these terms, submits or provides false or inaccurate data or information in connection with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner.
13. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned Sharp may in its sole discretion and without liability cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Sharp which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion).
14. Customer's agreement to and acceptance of these terms is deemed to be agreement of and acceptance by guest.
15. To enter the prize draw you will be asked to provide your name and contact details
16. To enter the competition please follow on Twitter and retweet the following: RT & follow to enter. Win tickets for England v France or watch the Euros with our Sharp #ArgosTVDeal Terms apply
17. The information you provide here will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act and controlled by Home Retail Group.
18. The closing date for entries is 23.59 on Wednesday 16th May 2012.
19. Winners will be selected at random from all entrants.
20. The winners will be notified by Twitter direct message by Argos within 1 day of the closing date.
21. The winning entries will be selected by an independent judge and the judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. No cash alternatives will be substituted for the prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative items/activities of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
23. Use of a false name or address will disqualify any applicant from receiving the prize.
24. The winner may be required to participate in post-event publicity arranged by or on behalf of the promoter.
25. Promoted by Argos Distributors Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West. Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW.
26. Details of the winner can be requested up to June 10th 2012 by sending an SAE to the address above after the closing date.
27. If the prize is not claimed within 1 day, we reserve the right to redraw.