Ryiel Nacino

@AKFGFan

99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and gaming. The other 1% i’m usually asleep.

Hat's off to this dude who had the balls to dress up as Anna Williams from Tekken. In a creepy way.

Views 45

1247 days ago

Hat's off to this dude who had the balls to dress up as Anna Williams from Tekken. In a creepy way.

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled