Camila Remolina

@camrem

90% of my tweets are about nothing in particular, the other 10% are also about nothing in particular. Have a great day.

@b_fanguy you mean this AWESOME planner? Yeah, top left corner is my groceries list #donthateontheplanner #mybible

Views 18

1656 days ago

you mean this AWESOME planner? Yeah, top left corner is my groceries list #donthateontheplanner #mybible

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled